EME Spy Evolution is the latest exposimeter designed by MVG. It's a light and portable RF safety personal monitoring device that performs continuous measurements of the human exposure level to electromagnetic ﬁelds (EMF).
This new version allows you to monitor up to 20 user-defined frequency bands to be chosen among 84 pre-defined bands.
EME Spy Evolution comes with an improved battery designed for longer measurement cycles.
Like the previous models, you can also conduct real-time monitoring of EMF levels on your PC or Smartphone.
- Measurement choice among a list of 74 standard bands between 80 MHz and 6 GHz
- Covering broadcast, cellular (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G), Wi-Fi, & ISM frequency bands
- New battery designed for longer measurement cycle
- Continuous monitoring of personal exposure to electromagnetic fields and identification of the contributors
- Monitoring of up to 20 bands from 80 MHz – 6000 MHz
- Municipalities, governmental agencies, regulatory bodies, research laboratories, universities, broadcasters, PMR, and mobile phone operators
- Measurements can be compared with the reference levels advised by ICNIRP, FCC or Safety Code 6
- The field level for each frequency band is displayed as it is measured
- Exports data to the EME Spy Evolution Analysis software for post processing and backup
- Initial calibration
- Calibration report
- Additional calibration
- Extended warranty